Re: Free indexed_tlist memory explicitly within set_plan_refs()

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Free indexed_tlist memory explicitly within set_plan_refs()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 1:45 PM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> But that's more crummy API's fault than yours.

As you probably noticed, the only reason the p_is_update and
p_is_insert fields exist is for transformAssignedExpr() -- in fact, in
the master branch, nothing checks the value of p_is_update (although I
suppose a hook into a third-party module could see that module test
ParseState.p_is_update, so that isn't quite true).

> I'm right now not really coming up with a better idea how to fix
> this. So I guess I'll apply something close to this tomorrow.

Sounds good.

--
Peter Geoghegan