Re: pg_stat_statements fingerprinting logic and ArrayExpr

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: pg_stat_statements fingerprinting logic and ArrayExpr
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 2:55 PM, Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> wrote:
> You might get lucky and have this exact case, and be able to
> leverage the knowledge that the 2 constants in the ArrayExpr must be
> the latter and 1 must be the former, but experience suggests very
> probably not.

When things get this bad, you'd probably be better off adding a
tautology to the query with the problematic constants (or, dare I say,
installing pg_stat_plans). That seems weird, but then if you were able
to recognize the case you described without one it's nothing more than
dumb luck.

--
Peter Geoghegan