Re: UPSERT wiki page, and SQL MERGE syntax

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: UPSERT wiki page, and SQL MERGE syntax
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 12:54 AM, Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> wrote:
> I've started off by adding varied examples of the use of the existing
> proposed syntax. I'll expand on this soon.

I spent some time today expanding on the details, and commenting on
the issues around the custom syntax (exactly what it does, issues
around ambiguous conflict-on unique indexes, etc).

Also, "Challenges, issues" has been updated - I've added some
"secondary concerns". These are non-contentious items that I think are
of concern, and would like to highlight now.

--
Peter Geoghegan