Re: Re: Reusing abbreviated keys during second pass of ordered [set] aggregates

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Re: Reusing abbreviated keys during second pass of ordered [set] aggregates
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 2:59 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Right.  I don't think that we should back-patch that stuff into 9.5.
>
> OK, so I've gone ahead and committed and back-patched that.  Can you
> please rebase and repost the remainder as a 9.6 proposal?

OK. I don't know why you didn't acknowledge in your revision to
sortsupport.h that bitwise inequality must be a reliable proxy for
authoritative value inequality, which is a stronger restriction than
mandating that abbreviated keys always be pass-by-value, but I'm not
going to argue.

--
Peter Geoghegan

Сообщение: Re: A Typo in regress/sql/privileges.sql
Сообщение: Re: A Typo in regress/sql/privileges.sql