Re: Storing pg_stat_statements query texts externally, pg_stat_statements in core

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Storing pg_stat_statements query texts externally, pg_stat_statements in core
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 1:38 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Hm, are there 5K distinct queries in the regression tests?  I'd have
> thought they weren't enough to fill a large pgss hash.

Well, yes. They're a really bad case for pg_stat_statements, in that
almost all distinct queries are only executed once or twice and yet
there are enough of them. I think this is generally useful for
testing.

--
Peter Geoghegan