Re: Fwd: [Still Failing] pg-quilter/postgres#111 (master - 82b0102)

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Fwd: [Still Failing] pg-quilter/postgres#111 (master - 82b0102)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 5:36 PM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> Does anyone know why I received the message below, or how to turn it off?
>
> Sending out notifications such as this (bogus in this case anyway) is
> unfriendly.

This was an oversight. I'm sorry you were affected in this way.

My colleague Maciek Sakrejda is working on a tool that monitors
pgsql-hackers and ultimately structures patches as pseudo pull
requests on a mirror of Postgres on Github. This includes doing things
like running the regression tests via travis CI.

Since the cat is now out of the bag before we managed to iron out some
outstanding issues, you might as well look at the github page:

https://github.com/deafbybeheading/pg-quilter

--
Peter Geoghegan