Re: INSERT...ON DUPLICATE KEY LOCK FOR UPDATE

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: INSERT...ON DUPLICATE KEY LOCK FOR UPDATE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 1:09 AM, Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> wrote:
> This, along with the already-discussed "attempted to update invisible
> tuple" forms a full account of unexpected ERRORs seen during the
> extended run of the test case, so far.

Actually, it was slightly misleading of me to say it's the same
test-case; in fact, this time I ran each pgbench run with a variable,
random number of seconds between 2 and 20 inclusive (as opposed to
always 2 seconds). If you happen to need help recreating this, I am
happy to give it.

--
Peter Geoghegan