Re: ora2pg -c ora2pg.conf -t COPY -a tablename not working properly

От duc hiep ha
Тема Re: ora2pg -c ora2pg.conf -t COPY -a tablename not working properly
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes i can access the target table on Postgres, because i have to create it as strukture on the posgres before transfer data. Actually in the past i have done it successfully many time. The Problem here is some thing happened in between in my computer, or there is a bug on Ora2pg.

Vào Th 5, 24 thg 8, 2023 vào lúc 23:34 Erik Wienhold <ewie@ewie.name> đã viết:
> On 24/08/2023 15:49 CEST duc hiep ha <haduchiep@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> Further updated to the below Post. Shortly question:
>   * Saving data to file using the following Command is fine:
>     ora2pg -c ora2pg.conf -t COPY -o data.sql schema/data/
>   * Direct copy data from Oracle to Postgres doesn't work
>     (command: ora2pg -c ora2pg.conf -t COPY -a tablename).
>     Everything Else works fine. Connection to Oracle and Postgres using
>     DBD::Pg, DBD::Oracle are set correctly.

Can you access table "tablename" when connecting with Postgres via psql and
the connection settings from ora2pg.conf?  Maybe privileges are missing or
the table is not on the search path.

--
Erik