Re: ora2pg -c ora2pg.conf -t COPY -a tablename not working properly

От duc hiep ha
Тема Re: ora2pg -c ora2pg.conf -t COPY -a tablename not working properly
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Further updated to the below Post. Shortly question:

  • Saving data to file using the following Command is fine:
    ora2pg -c ora2pg.conf -t COPY -o data.sql schema/data/
  • Direct copy data from Oracle to Postgres doesn't work(command: ora2pg -c ora2pg.conf -t COPY -a tablename). Everything Else works fine. Connection to Oracle and Postgres using DBD::Pg, DBD::Oracle are set correctly.

do i have to completely delete the Ora2pg and install it again!? or some other softaware running on the computer have prevented this transfer's process.

or Do you know the root cause of that?
Thanks
Hans

Vào Th 5, 24 thg 8, 2023 vào lúc 19:01 Luca Ferrari <fluca1978@gmail.com> đã viết:
On Thu, Aug 24, 2023 at 1:51 PM duc hiep ha <haduchiep@googlemail.com> wrote:

> no data have been transfered to postgres. it shows: 0/0 tables(100%) end of scanning.

Even if asking only for the table structure?
Can you perform an offline migration (i.e., saving to file)?

I would suggest to ask on ora2pg support.

Luca

Сообщение: Re: ora2pg -c ora2pg.conf -t COPY -a tablename not working properly
Сообщение: Re: ora2pg -c ora2pg.conf -t COPY -a tablename not working properly