Re: [HACKERS] Partition-wise aggregation/grouping

От Jeevan Chalke
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Partition-wise aggregation/grouping
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 3:43 PM, Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh.bapat@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Here are review comments for 0009

Thank you, Ashutosh for the detailed review so far.

I am working on your reviews but since parallel Append is now committed,
I need to re-base my changes over it and need to resolve the conflicts too.

Once done, I will submit the new patch-set fixing these and earlier review
comments.

Thanks
--
Jeevan Chalke
Technical Architect, Product Development