Re: [HACKERS] Replacing lfirst() with lfirst_node() appropriately in planner.c

От Jeevan Chalke
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Replacing lfirst() with lfirst_node() appropriately in planner.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

lfirst_node() changes are missing for List node type and I was thinking
about adding those. But it looks like we cannot do so as List can be a
T_List, T_IntList, or T_OidList. So I am OK with that.

Apart from this, changes look good to me. Everything works fine.

As we are now doing it for lfirst(), can we also do this for linitial()?
I did not find any usage for lsecond(), lthird(), lfourth() and llast()
though.

Attached patch for replacing linitial() with linital_node() appropriately in
planner.c

Thanks

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 2:25 PM, Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh.bapat@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

Thanks. Added. https://commitfest.postgresql.org/14/1195/
--
Best Wishes,
Ashutosh Bapat

Jeevan Chalke
Principal Software Engineer, Product Development
EnterpriseDB Corporation
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Вложения