Browsing postgres database using the Eclipse QuantumDB plugin

От Mike Kienenberger
Тема Browsing postgres database using the Eclipse QuantumDB plugin
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Has anyone successfully connected and browsed a postgres database
using the Eclipse QuantumDB plugin?

I can connect and execute sql, but the existing table list is always
empty as if no meta information is ever provided to the browser
plugin.   At first, I thought it might be a permission problem with
the database user I provided, so I also tried it with the postgres
user, but had the same results.

I've always had QuantumDB work with Oracle, hsqldb, h2database, and
other platforms.