Re: Failing start-up archive recovery at Standby mode in PG9.2.4

От Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Тема Re: Failing start-up archive recovery at Standby mode in PG9.2.4
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Can you share the modified script, please?

Please find the attached files:
  test.sh : test script. most significant change is the load.
               I used simple insert instead of pgbench.
               It might need some more adjustment for other environment
               as my usual.
  xlog.c.diff : Additional log output I thought to be useful to diagnose.

> I'm not sure I understand what the problem is, though. When the standby
> opens the bogus, recycled, file in pg_xlog, it will notice that the header
> is incorrect, and retry reading the file from the archive.

It looks the corrupted header only once. It continues to make retry
without looking there after that.

> Perhaps, but it should nevertheless not get confused by recycled segments.

regards, and good night.
--
Kyotaro Horiguchi

Вложения