Re: Computer VARSIZE_ANY(PTR) during debugging

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: Computer VARSIZE_ANY(PTR) during debugging
Дата
Re: Computer VARSIZE_ANY(PTR) during debugging  (Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
I think there's some magic in gdb for this but I'm not sure how to
make it happen. If you figure it out I would think it would be
generally useful and we should find a way to put it in the source tree
so it works for everyone.

You might find it useful to put breakpoints in heap_deformtuple() with
conditions that catch the tuple you're looking for. That function will
often (but not always) be the first function to see your corrupt
tuple.

Сообщение: Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review])