Re: JSON constructors and window functions

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: JSON constructors and window functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Are we missing regression tests using these functions as window functions?

Hm. I suppose it's possible to write a general purpose regression test
that loops over all aggregate functions and runs them as window
functions and aggregates over the same data sets and compares results.
At least for the case of aggregate functions with a single parameter
belonging to a chosen set of data types.