Re: WIP: Aggregation push-down - take2

От Gregory Stark (as CFM)
Тема Re: WIP: Aggregation push-down - take2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
It looks like in November 2022 Tomas Vondra said:

> I did a quick initial review of the v20 patch series.
> I plan to do a
more thorough review over the next couple days, if time permits.
> In
general I think the patch is in pretty good shape.

Following which Antonin Houska updated the patch responding to his
review comments.

Since then this patch has demonstrated the unfortunate "please rebase
thx" followed by the author rebasing and getting no feedback until
"please rebase again thx"...

So while the patch doesn't currently apply it seems like it really
should be either Needs Review or Ready for Commit.

That said, I suspect this patch has missed the boat for this CF.
Hopefully it will get more attention next release.

I'll move it to the next CF but set it to Needs Review even though it
needs a rebase.

--
Gregory Stark
As Commitfest Manager

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: GUC for temporarily disabling event triggers
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: generic plans and "initial" pruning