Should we still have old release notes in docs?

От Greg Stark
Тема Should we still have old release notes in docs?
Дата
Re: Should we still have old release notes in docs?  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
I was just perusing our PDF docs for the first time in ages and
realized that of the 3,400+ pages of docs there's about 1,000 pages of
release notes in it.... That seems like a bit overkill.

I love having the old release notes online but perhaps they can be
somewhere other than the main docs? We could limit the current docs to
including the release notes for just the supported versions -- after
all you can always get the old release notes in the old docs
themselves.

--
greg