Re: Providing catalog view to pg_hba.conf file - Patch submission

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: Providing catalog view to pg_hba.conf file - Patch submission
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 4:29 PM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
+1 what Robert said.  I think the additional "keyword" columns are a
good solution to the issue.

Huh. Well I disagree but obviously I'm in the minority. I'll put fix it up accordingly today and post the resulting view output (which I expect will look like the example in the previous message). I think it's cumbersome but it shouldn't be hard to implement.

--
greg