Re: explain analyze rows=%.0f

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: explain analyze rows=%.0f
Дата
Re: explain analyze rows=%.0f  (Ibrar Ahmed <ibrar.ahmad@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> -               ->  Parallel Seq Scan on tenk1 (actual rows=1960 loops=50)
> +               ->  Parallel Seq Scan on tenk1 (actual rows=1960.00

At the not inconsiderable risk of bike-shedding....

I'm wondering if printing something like 0.00 will be somewhat
deceptive when the real value is non-zero but less than 1 row per 200
loops. I wonder if the number of decimal places should be calculated
to produce a minimum of one non-zero digit for non-zero values.

--
greg

Сообщение: Re: remove more archiving overhead
Сообщение: Re: remove more archiving overhead