Re: BUG #10315: Transactions seem to be releasing locks early?

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: BUG #10315: Transactions seem to be releasing locks early?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 9:51 PM,  <tim.channell@gmail.com> wrote:
> 7. Back in the second transaction, our DELETE has executed because the lock
> was released. It would be expected to show "DELETE 1", because the first
> transaction re-inserted the deleted record. But, it shows DELETE 0.

It can't see the second row because it was inserted after the delete
query started.

I think in SERIALIZABLE mode it would be flagged as a serialization
failure but I'm not sure.

--
greg

Сообщение: Re: BUG #10315: Transactions seem to be releasing locks early?
Сообщение: Re: BUG #10315: Transactions seem to be releasing locks early?