Re: Consider parallel for lateral subqueries with limit

От Gregory Stark (as CFM)
Тема Re: Consider parallel for lateral subqueries with limit
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
This patch has been "Needs Review" and bouncing from CF to CF. It
actually looks like it got quite a bit of design discussion and while
James Coleman seems convinced of its safety it doesn't sound like Tom
Lane and Robert Haas are yet and it doesn't look like that's going to
happen in this CF.

I think I'm going to mark this Returned With Feedback on the basis
that it did actually get a significant amount of discussion and no
further review seems to be forthcoming. Perhaps a more rigorous
approach of proving the correctness or perhaps an
easier-to-reason-about set of constraints would make it easier to
reach a consensus?

Once you think the patchset is ready for review again, you (or any
interested party) can resurrect the patch entry by visiting

    https://commitfest.postgresql.org/42/2851/

and changing the status to "Needs Review", and then changing the
status again to "Move to next CF". (Don't forget the second step;
hopefully we will have streamlined this in the near future!)

--
Gregory Stark
As Commitfest Manager