Re: idle_in_transaction_session_timeout

От Vijaykumar Jain
Тема Re: idle_in_transaction_session_timeout
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Why do you want to increase that timeout ?
I hope you are aware long idle in transactions connections would delay vacuuming and result in much larger bloats and slow down the db over period of time.
You need to upgrade and push using the reasons that these are not supported.
asking for workarounds around an unsupported version  will only increase headaches in the future.