Re: Subscription stuck at initialize state

От Vijaykumar Jain
Тема Re: Subscription stuck at initialize state
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Thu, Feb 3, 2022, 10:32 AM Abhishek Bhola <abhishek.bhola@japannext.co.jp> wrote:
So far I figured out that the problem is on the subscriber side.
The same publication, when subscribed to on another DB, works fine.
Also noticed that the remote_lsn value on the target DB is still 0/0.

targetdb=# select * from pg_replication_origin_status ;
 local_id |  external_id  |   remote_lsn   |   local_lsn
        1 | pg_3615756798 | 9E96/37152C80  | 1518C/9014BD98
        2 | pg_3616584803 | 0/0                       | 0/0
(2 rows)

Would really appreciate it if someone could help me with this.