Re: append jsonb array to another jsonb array

От Joao Miguel Ferreira
Тема Re: append jsonb array to another jsonb array
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi, David, Pavel,

Thank you for your indications

Joao

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 7:50 PM Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

st 17. 2. 2021 v 20:44 odesílatel Joao Miguel Ferreira <joao.miguel.c.ferreira@gmail.com> napsal:
Hello all,

I PL/pgSQL I have a few jsonb variables (instantiated each with an array of objects) and I need to append them to produce the final result. All of them are  small in size (max 30 each). We are using Pg 11.

Example:
a = [ x, y ]
b = [ z , w ]
result would be [ x, y, z, w ]

What would you consider to be a suitable approach ?

 postgres=# select '[10,20,30]'::jsonb || '[100,20]'::jsonb;
│       ?column?        │
│ [10, 20, 30, 100, 20] │
(1 row)

Regards