Re: Wrong width of UNION statement

От Kenichiro Tanaka
Тема Re: Wrong width of UNION statement
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

Thank you for your quick response and sorry for my late reply.

> (I suppose you're using UTF8 encoding...)
It is right.
As you said, my encoding of database is UTF8.

>There's room for improvement there, but this is all bound up in the legacy
>mess that we have in prepunion.c.
At first,I think it is easy to fix it.
Because I think that it is easy to fix by calculating in the same way
as UNION ALL.
But ,now,I understand it is not so easy.

I'll report if I find some strong reason enough to throw away and
rewrite prepunion.c.

Thank you.

Regards
Kenichiro Tanaka.