pglogical setup in cascade replication architecture

От Perumal Raj
Тема pglogical setup in cascade replication architecture
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Team,

I have cascade level streaming replication & WAL Apply setup .

Primary -> Secondary 1 -> Secondary 2,Secondary 3
WAL Archive -> Secondary 4

I am expanding setup by adding another Replica from Primary -> Secondary 5 for logical streaming.

Do I need to install and configure pglogical on all the cluster nodes ?

Or just need between Primary and Secondary 5 ?

What will happen if I miss pglogical configuration in any one of the Secondary node?

Version : >=  9.6

Please share your experience.

Thanks