Re: pldebugger blank code issue

От Jon Garate
Тема Re: pldebugger blank code issue
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Tested and confirmed, code displays correctly in the case of pgAdmin 1.14.3 in a UTF-8 encoded DB.

2012/9/11 Jon Garate <jon@proyelia.com>
Just tracked down the issue. The debugger won't display code if it contains characters with accent (in the case of spanish charset at least). ¿I guess this extends to the whole non-ascii charset? Other than that, looks good.
Thanks pgadmin-hackers!

2012/9/5 Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>
On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 12:45 PM, Jon Garate <jon@proyelia.com> wrote:
> I did so before testing master (which build a single .so file). In the case
> of the PRE_9_2 branch, I got 3 .so's
> When I updated the configuration to load those .so's I got a undefined
> symbol error when restarting PostgreSQL. Could it be that I only need to
> load a single .so in that case as well?

Yes. Please see README.pldebugger in the source tree.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company