Re: dropdb --force

От Ibrar Ahmed
Тема Re: dropdb --force
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Yes, I think it is because of this code Snippet

                    if (force_terminate)
                    {
                        /* try to terminate backend */
#ifdef HAVE_SETSID
                            kill(-(proc->pid), SIGTERM);
#else
                            kill(proc->pid, SIGTERM);

--
Ibrar Ahmed

От: Ibrar Ahmed
Сообщение: Re: dropdb --force
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: PGCOLOR? (Re: pgsql: Unified logging system for command-lineprograms)