Re: Remove page-read callback from XLogReaderState.

От Ibrar Ahmed
Тема Re: Remove page-read callback from XLogReaderState.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Jun 30, 2021 at 12:54 PM Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote:
At Fri, 09 Apr 2021 09:36:59 +0900 (JST), Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote in
> I'm surprised to see this pushed this soon.  Thanks for pushing this!

Then this has been reverted. I'm not sure how to check for the
possible defect happens on that platform, but, anyways I reverted the
CF item to "Needs Review" then moved to the next CF.

Maybe I will rebase it soon.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

Yes, rebase is required, therefore I am changing the status to "Waiting On Author"