Re: error after installing on CentOS 5.8 with source

От Alan Etkin
Тема Re: error after installing on CentOS 5.8 with source
Дата
Список psycopg
Why are you trying to build? PostgreSQL RPM repository has both
PostgreSQL RPMs and psycopg RPMs for RHEL 4,5,6:

For example,

http://yum.postgresql.org/9.1/redhat/rhel-5-x86_64/repoview/python-psycopg2.html

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

First I installed pg with those rpms, but I wasn't aware of the updated rpm with psycopg2, just searched for installation within the psycopg2 project page. It's good to know that reinstalling would be much simpler.

Thanks

В списке psycopg по дате отправления: