Re: Fwd: postgresql databases disappearing and reappearing and disappearing on localhost - Postgresql x649.3 on Windows 8.1 (64)

От dinesh kumar
Тема Re: Fwd: postgresql databases disappearing and reappearing and disappearing on localhost - Postgresql x649.3 on Windows 8.1 (64)
Дата
Ответ на Fwd: postgresql databases disappearing and reappearing and disappearing on localhost - Postgresql x649.3 on Windows 8.1 (64)  (Killian Driscoll <killiandriscoll@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 2:28 PM, Killian Driscoll <killiandriscoll@gmail.com> wrote:
I am using postgresql 9.3 with pgadmin III, and Access 2013 as a front end for data entry using (ODBC connection) linked tables, on a Windows 8.1 (64).

OK.

I have one main database I am developing on a localhost:5432, with four other test databases I had on the same localhost. A few weeks ago the four test databases disappeared from the list in pgadmin III and using the shell command to list the databases, only the main database showed up.

Could you be more specific about this. Using shell command to list the database, you got one database OR all databases (?)

A week ago, the four test databases reappeared and were apparently functional (in pgadmin I viewed the tables and they appeared fine). I turned off pgadmin and restarted, and the four test dataabases disappeared again.

Did you restarted the DB after pgAdmin turnoff.

Today, I turned on pgadmin and the four appeared again - I took a screenshot to confirm I am not hallucinating (!). Again, I turned off pgadmin, and restarted and they disappeared again.

Regards,
Dinesh