Re: BUG #15420: Server crash. Segmentation fault when parsing xml file

От Sergey Mirvoda
Тема Re: BUG #15420: Server crash. Segmentation fault when parsing xml file
Дата
Re: BUG #15420: Server crash. Segmentation fault when parsing xml file  (Andrew Gierth <andrew@tao11.riddles.org.uk>)
Список pgsql-bugs
It is hard to find version of libxml2.dll on Windows, but libxml2 bundleed win postgresql 9.4 (works well)
definitely different from later ones (2146kb vs 2212kb(9.6) vs 2212(10.1))

Ubuntu Version is  2.9.8 (server crashes hard)
administrator@capybara:~$ xmllint --version
xmllint: using libxml version 20908-GITv2.9.8

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 4:11 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 04, 2018 at 12:18:05PM +0200, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> čt 4. 10. 2018 v 12:12 odesílatel Sergey Mirvoda <sergey@mirvoda.com>
> I am try to import this xml to Postgres with pgimportdoc
>
> https://github.com/okbob/pgimportdoc
>
> and looks like some libxml2 issue.
>
> pgimportdoc: Unexpected result status: PGRES_FATAL_ERROR
> pgimportdoc: Error: ERROR:  invalid XML content
> DETAIL:  line 178950: internal error: Huge input lookup
> � органе Пенсионного фонда Российской Федер
>
> ^
> line 178950: attributes construct error

Sergey, what is the version of libxml2 bundled with the Windows
installer and Ubuntu?  You should normally be able to see which version
it is on Windows by looking at the version number of the libxml2 dll...
However libxml2 upstream is not smart enough to produce a version file
if I recall correctly (please note last time I looked at that I had to
add to the upstream tree a custom patch to associate a correct version
to the produced dll, making sure that minor MSI upgrades were able to
update the version of libxml2 bundled in a Postgres MSI installer I
lately maintain).
--
Michael

--
--Regards, Sergey Mirvoda

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15420: Server crash. Segmentation fault when parsing xml file
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15420: Server crash. Segmentation fault when parsing xml file