Re: Postgres Wal Full

От Bharath Rupireddy
Тема Re: Postgres Wal Full
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Mar 3, 2022 at 2:17 PM pgdba pgdba <postgresdba12@outlook.com> wrote:

> Hi, thanks your feedback but not have same error in my log file. I am using streaming replication and have 1 master
and2 slave nodes in async. master node different size file wal from slave nodes such as;

> [root@master1 pg_wal]# ls | wc -l
> 6400
> [root@slave2 pg_wal]# ls | wc -l
> 332
> [root@slave3 pg_wal]#  ls | wc -l
> 344
>
> wal_keep_segments = 512
> max_wal_size = 2GB
> min_wal_size = 1GB
> data size : 290G
>  cpu:8
> ram:16

Few things to check when WAL file grows: 1) archive failures 2)
inactive replication slots (use select * from pg_replication_slots;)
3) infrequent checkpoints (use select * from pg_control_checkpoint; to
know the last checkpoint time)4) high write (WAL-generating)
workloads.

Regards,
Bharath Rupireddy.