Re: should we allow users with a predefined role to access pg_backend_memory_contexts view and pg_log_backend_memory_contexts function?

От Bharath Rupireddy
Тема Re: should we allow users with a predefined role to access pg_backend_memory_contexts view and pg_log_backend_memory_contexts function?
Дата
Ответ на Re: should we allow users with a predefined role to access pg_backend_memory_contexts view and pg_log_backend_memory_contexts function?  (Bharath Rupireddy <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com>)
Ответы Re: should we allow users with a predefined role to access pg_backend_memory_contexts view and pg_log_backend_memory_contexts function?  ("Bossart, Nathan" <bossartn@amazon.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Oct 9, 2021 at 3:56 AM Bharath Rupireddy
> > I would think that these would fall under "pg_read_all_stats", in
> > particular, which is explicitly documented as: Read all pg_stat_* views
> > and use various statistics related extensions, even those normally
> > visible only to superusers.
> >
> > (the last bit being particularly relevant in this case)
>
> +1. I will prepare the patch with the pg_read_all_stats role.

Here's the v1, please review it further.

I've also made a CF entry - https://commitfest.postgresql.org/35/3352/

Regards,
Bharath Rupireddy.

Вложения