Re: pg_waldump stucks with options --follow or -f and --stats or -z

От Bharath Rupireddy
Тема Re: pg_waldump stucks with options --follow or -f and --stats or -z
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Nov 17, 2021 at 7:49 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> At the same time, we could also just let things as they are.  --follow
> and --stats being specified together is what the user looked for, so
> they get what they wanted.

I think the existing way of pg_waldump getting stuck with the
combination of options  "-s/-f/-z" and "-s/-e/-f/-z" doesn't look good
for an end user. In the simplest way, the pg_waldump can just emit an
error for these combinations. That shouldn't a big problem as we do
emit errors for a lot of mutually exclusive combination of options
other SQL statements/commands.

Regards,
Bharath Rupireddy.

Сообщение: Re: Granting SET and ALTER SYSTE privileges for GUCs
Сообщение: Re: Granting SET and ALTER SYSTE privileges for GUCs