Re: Switching XLog source from archive to streaming when primary available

От Bharath Rupireddy
Тема Re: Switching XLog source from archive to streaming when primary available
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 3, 2024 at 4:58 PM Bharath Rupireddy

> On Thu, Dec 28, 2023 at 5:26 PM Bharath Rupireddy
> <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I took a closer look at v14 and came up with the following changes:
> >
> > 1. Used advance_wal introduced by commit c161ab74f7.
> > 2. Simplified the core logic and new TAP tests.
> > 3. Reworded the comments and docs.
> > 4. Simplified new DEBUG messages.
> >
> > I've attached the v15 patch for further review.
>
> Per a recent commit c538592, FATAL-ized perl warnings in the newly
> added TAP test and attached the v16 patch.

Needed a rebase due to commit 776621a (conflict in
src/test/recovery/meson.build for new TAP test file added). Please
find the attached v17 patch.

--
Bharath Rupireddy
PostgreSQL Contributors Team