Re: Refactor "mutually exclusive options" error reporting code in parse_subscription_options

От Bharath Rupireddy
Тема Re: Refactor "mutually exclusive options" error reporting code in parse_subscription_options
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 9:17 AM Bharath Rupireddy
> > I don't know the answer; my guess is that all this has become obsolete
> > and the whole Assert and the dodgy comment can just be deleted.
>
> Hm. I get it. Unfortunately the commit b1ff33f is missing information
> on what the coverity tool was complaining of and it has no related
> discussion at all.
>
> I agree to remove that assertion entirely. I will post a new patch set soon.

PSA v5 patch set.

With Regards,
Bharath Rupireddy.

Вложения

От: John Naylor
Сообщение: Re: speed up verifying UTF-8
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: BF assertion failure on mandrill in walsender, v13