Re: introduce dynamic shared memory registry

От Bharath Rupireddy
Тема Re: introduce dynamic shared memory registry
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 3, 2024 at 4:19 AM Nathan Bossart <nathandbossart@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here's a new version of the patch set with Bharath's feedback addressed.

Thanks. The v4 patches look good to me except for a few minor
comments. I've marked it as RfC in CF.

1. Update all the copyright to the new year. A run of
src/tools/copyright.pl on the source tree will take care of it at some
point, but still it's good if we can update while we are here.
+ * Portions Copyright (c) 1996-2023, PostgreSQL Global Development Group
+ * Portions Copyright (c) 1996-2023, PostgreSQL Global Development Group
+# Copyright (c) 2023, PostgreSQL Global Development Group
+ * Copyright (c) 2023, PostgreSQL Global Development Group

2. Typo: missing "an" before "already-attached".
+        /* Return address of already-attached DSM registry entry. */

3. Use NAMEDATALEN instead of 64?
+    char        key[64];

--
Bharath Rupireddy