Have SIGHUP instead of SIGTERM for config reload in logical replication launcher

От Bharath Rupireddy
Тема Have SIGHUP instead of SIGTERM for config reload in logical replication launcher
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

In ApplyLauncherMain, it seems like we are having SIGTERM signal
mapped for config reload. I think we should be having SIGHUP for
SignalHandlerForConfigReload(). Otherwise we miss to take the updated
value for wal_retrieve_retry_interval in ApplyLauncherMain.

Attached is a patch having this change.

Thoughts?

With Regards,
Bharath Rupireddy.