Re: Cleanup - adjust the code crossing 80-column window limit

От Bharath Rupireddy
Тема Re: Cleanup - adjust the code crossing 80-column window limit
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
changes look good to me.

one comment: instead of having block variables onexit, in the while
loops in shmem_exit, can we have a single local variable defined at
the start of the shmem_exit function
and reuse them in the while loops? same comment for onexit block
variable in proc_exit_prepare() function.

Patch applies successfully on commit - 4315e8c23b9a897e12fcf91de7bfd734621096bf

make check and make check-world runs are clean.

With Regards,
Bharath Rupireddy.