Re: [PoC] pg_upgrade: allow to upgrade publisher node

От Bharath Rupireddy
Тема Re: [PoC] pg_upgrade: allow to upgrade publisher node
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Oct 27, 2023 at 11:09 AM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 27, 2023 at 10:43 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> >
> > -                        "invalid_logical_replication_slots.txt");
> > +                        "invalid_logical_slots.txt");
> >
> > Or you could do something even shorter, with "invalid_slots.txt".
> >

> I also thought of it but if we want to keep it that way, we should
> slightly adjust the messages like: "The slot \"%s\" is invalid" to
> include slot_type. This will contain only logical slots, so the
> current one probably seems okay.

+1 for invalid_logical_slots.txt as file name (which can fix Windows
path name issue) and contents as-is "The slot \"%s\" is invalid\n" and
"The slot \"%s\" has not consumed the WAL yet\n".

--
Bharath Rupireddy
PostgreSQL Contributors Team

Сообщение: RE: [PoC] pg_upgrade: allow to upgrade publisher node
Сообщение: Re: [PoC] pg_upgrade: allow to upgrade publisher node