Re: should we enable log_checkpoints out of the box?

От Bharath Rupireddy
Тема Re: should we enable log_checkpoints out of the box?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 8:51 PM Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 1:49 PM Bharath Rupireddy
> <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Please review the attached v2 patch.
>
> It looks OK to me.

May I know if the v2 patch (attached at [1] in this thread) is still
of interest?

CF entry is here - https://commitfest.postgresql.org/36/3401/

[1] - https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CALj2ACU9cK4pCzcqvey71F57PTPsdxtUGmfUnQ7-GR4pTUgmeA%40mail.gmail.com

Regards,
Bharath Rupireddy.

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: add recovery, backup, archive, streaming etc. activity messages to server logs along with ps display