Re: Parallel copy

От Bharath Rupireddy
Тема Re: Parallel copy
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Aug 1, 2020 at 9:55 AM vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:

> The patches were not applying because of the recent commits.
> I have rebased the patch over head & attached.

I rebased v2-0006-Parallel-Copy-For-Binary-Format-Files.patch.

Putting together all the patches rebased on to the latest commit
b8fdee7d0ca8bd2165d46fb1468f75571b706a01. Patches from 0001 to 0005
are rebased by Vignesh, that are from the previous mail and the patch
0006 is rebased by me.

Please consider this patch set for further review.

With Regards,
Bharath Rupireddy.

Вложения

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Replace remaining StrNCpy() by strlcpy()
От: "movead.li@highgo.ca"
Сообщение: Re: [Proposal] Global temporary tables