Re: Retry Cached Remote Connections for postgres_fdw in case remote backend gets killed/goes away

От Bharath Rupireddy
Тема Re: Retry Cached Remote Connections for postgres_fdw in case remote backend gets killed/goes away
Дата
Ответ на Re: Retry Cached Remote Connections for postgres_fdw in case remote backend gets killed/goes away  (Bharath Rupireddy <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers

> On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 6:13 PM Ashutosh Bapat
> <ashutosh.bapat.oss@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Has this been added to CF, possibly next CF?
> >

> I have not added yet. Request to get it done in this CF, as the final
> patch for review(v3 patch) is ready and shared. We can target it to
> the next CF if there are major issues with the patch.

I added this feature to the next CF - https://commitfest.postgresql.org/29/2651/

With Regards,
Bharath Rupireddy.

От: vignesh C
Сообщение: Re: Added tab completion for the missing options in copy statement