Re: pg_receivewal fail to streams when the partial file to write is not fully initialized present in the wal receiver directory

От Bharath Rupireddy
Тема Re: pg_receivewal fail to streams when the partial file to write is not fully initialized present in the wal receiver directory
Дата
Ответ на Re: pg_receivewal fail to streams when the partial file to write is not fully initialized present in the wal receiver directory  (Bharath Rupireddy <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com>)
Re: pg_receivewal fail to streams when the partial file to write is not fully initialized present in the wal receiver directory
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 21, 2022 at 8:03 AM Bharath Rupireddy

> On Fri, Aug 19, 2022 at 5:27 PM Bharath Rupireddy
> <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Please review the attached v6 patch.
>
> I'm attaching the v7 patch rebased on to the latest HEAD.

v7 patch was failing on Windows [1]. This is because of the full path
name being sent to dir_existsfile() instead of just sending the temp
file name. I fixed the issue. Thanks Michael Paquier for an offlist
chat.

PSA v8 patch.

[1]
t/010_pg_basebackup.pl ... 134/?
#   Failed test 'pg_basebackup reports checksum mismatch stderr
/(?^s:^WARNING.*checksum verification failed)/'
#   at t/010_pg_basebackup.pl line 769.
#                   'unrecognized win32 error code: 123WARNING:
checksum verification failed in file "./base/5/16399", block 0:
calculated 4C09 but expected B3F6
# pg_basebackup: error: checksum error occurred

--
Bharath Rupireddy
PostgreSQL Contributors Team

Вложения