Function runtime increases after 5 calls in the same session.

От Ilya I. Ashchepkov
Тема Function runtime increases after 5 calls in the same session.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi, all.

I wrote a function and during testing it I came across the strange behaviour.
Function runtime is about 200ms first 5 times, 6th and futher calls takes ~22000 ms.
I simplified my schema, you can see it in attached file.
I've tested on 9.4beta3 and 9.3.5.

When I removed security_barrier from the view or alter column "time" type to integer (bigint, I don't remember) all goes as expected.

It looks very strange for me.
I will be pleased if somebody checks this.

--
С уважением,
Ащепков Илья koctep@gmail.com