Re: Comment typo in tableam.h

От Ashwin Agrawal
Тема Re: Comment typo in tableam.h
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 5:26 PM Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for these!

On 2019-06-03 17:24:15 -0700, Ashwin Agrawal wrote:
>       /*
>        * Estimate the size of shared memory needed for a parallel scan of this
> -      * relation. The snapshot does not need to be accounted for.
> +      * relation.
>        */
>       Size            (*parallelscan_estimate) (Relation rel);

That's not a typo?

The snapshot is not passed as argument to that function hence seems weird to refer to snapshot in the comment, as anyways callback function can't account for it. Seems stale piece of comment and hence that piece of text should be removed. I should have refereed to changes as general comment fixes instead of explicit typo fixes :-)