Re: Asynchronous replication in postgresql

От Chris Winslett
Тема Re: Asynchronous replication in postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I've recently open sourced this template for managing state for PostgreSQL: https://github.com/compose/governor

Take a test drive around it.  As long as the old Leader is verifiably dead or stopped at the forked WAL log point, I've not had issues with inserting a `recovery.conf` to tail the new Leader.