Re: [GENERAL] 64bit initdb failure on macOS 10.11 and 10.12

От Vick Khera
Тема Re: [GENERAL] 64bit initdb failure on macOS 10.11 and 10.12
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 12:36 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Hmmm ...

> SHELL=/bin/tcsh

Mine's bash ... I wonder whether that could make a difference here?
I'm pretty sure the PG makefiles aren't set up for csh syntax.
But I can't see how that would make it work in the manual case
and not when going through Perl.

Shouldn't matter. Any make sub command or exec from perl will by definition be run by /bin/sh.