Re: BUG #16667: COMMIT AND CHAIN does not udpates database metrics ie. xact_commit

От adam grech
Тема Re: BUG #16667: COMMIT AND CHAIN does not udpates database metrics ie. xact_commit
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
The test case code uses ANSI C and libpq.
I will check does ECPG behaves the same way.

Adam

W dniu pon., 12.10.2020 o 17:21 Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> napisał(a):
> We have an application that uses a new feature COMMIT AND CHAIN, the
> application works generaly OK, but we have noticed that the pg_stat_database
> (xact_commit/xact_rollback) are not updated, as they are if we used
> BEGIN/COMMIT/BEGIN.

I can't reproduce that here.  Indeed, in a quick check I'd say the
opposite: it looks like xact_commit advances twice where I'd only
have expected it to advance once.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #16329: Valgrind detects an invalid read when building a gist index with buffering
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16329: Valgrind detects an invalid read when building a gist index with buffering